As we await Baby Reid Bradley Register's arrival I am filled with anticipation. There is so much to be done with cleaning our our guest bedroom and it's closet and office space. Reid's furniture will be arriving in 2 weeks and I have so, so much left to do! Everytime I get started I just feel so overwhelmed. I have pictures and pictures and pictures in there left to organize. I still have a box or 2 I've never unpacked from my parents house with high school annuals, and even more pictures and who knows what else! I have been storing all of my seasonal decorations in that room and need to do something with my wedding dress that is hanging in his closet. The list could go on...
To focus on what I HAVE done:
went through all of my wrapping paper, tissue, and supplies
reorganized how I store all of the above and now have bins under my bed for this and will be selling my old storage system
Got all of the Christmas stuff stored and put away upstairs
Moved all of my piano books and reoganized those
Began a nice little pile of Reid's Christmas presents and diapers, etc. that have been bought so as soon as the closet is empty I can begin storing his stuff in there
Ordered and received Reid's airplane bedding
Picked out and ordered Reid's furniture
I was set on an airplane theme for Reid all along but was worried that Riley would be jealous. I have included him in each step we've taken so everytime something has been delivered to our house I make sure he is with me to open it and he will say, "Baby Bruder's airplanes." So I hope he is more excited than jealous! We talk about Baby Bruder A LOT. I am so anxious to see how Riley will do with him and how in the world I will manage to balance my time between them. But I know gazillions of other people have done it before so we will too.
Keep us in your prayers with so much change coming in the next few months!
Keeping y'all in my prayers!! So excited for y'all!
ReplyDelete