We are now at 12 weeks! So at my appointment today I got to hear Baby R's heartbeat! The heartrate was 165! I keep calling it "she" or "her" or almost say "baby girl" without even meaning to so we'll see if my intuition is right...in about 8 weeks! Either way, we feel so blessed that God is allowing us the joy of another pregnancy. Please continue to keep us in your prayers for a healthy baby, healthy pregnancy, and easy delivery!
On a side note, Riley looks at my belly and occasionally pats it saying, "baby" and makes sure to yell out "BABY!" every time we see one in public, on TV, or in a magazine/book! However, something is up with his sleeping habits. On the weekends he doesn't nap well or occasionally not at all and seems to wake up in the middle of the night screaming, etc. (hence the reason I'm still wide awake at 5 AM back-blogging!). We really try to keep him on the same schedule too so I'm not sure what to do differently. Any and all suggestions are much appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment