Everything was going great until I got in the shower on Wednesday morning in Sedona. When I cut the shower on I noticed 3 tiny spiders and thought they must've been on the shower head so I drowned them in the water and started taking my shower. Then when I reached for my shampoo bottle I noticed a bunch of spiders....like over 20! So I yelled for Jeremy and he starts killing spiders and says what's that on your back? I had a HUGE rash all over the left side of my back. We packed up quickly and went to check out and got our room for free. The manager assured us she was 99% sure that there were no bed bugs.
We took the scenic route back home to Phoenix and took a ride through the mountains and through the towns of Jerome, Prescott, and Wickenburg.
When we got home we were worn out so we just ran to the grocery store for a few items and to get some Benadryl for me since I seemed to be having an allergic reaction of some sort. We ordered a pizza from this place called Papa Murphy's where they fix the pizza but you bake it at home. We had a 5 meat Chicago style pizza and it was really good!
No comments:
Post a Comment