Well I started the day at urgent care because my rash from the hotel in
Sedona had spread all over my back and down my legs and was painful. The doctor assured me it was not bed bugs and not shingles since it crossed the
mid line. He was baffled as to what was causing it so he gave me a 12 day course of steroid and is treating me
prophylactically with Cipro just in case I picked up
pseudomonas in the hot tub when we went swimming on Sunday. Then we all went to lunch with Libby at Red Robin. Riley loved that place! He ate onion rings, french fries, and mushrooms but wanted nothing to do with the burgers! Then Casey took us for a drive around Phoenix to see where the D-Backs play baseball, where the Cardinals play football, where the Suns play basketball, and where the Coyotes play hockey. Riley napped
thru the tour and Mommy did too but I woke up to see all of these places! After riding around Phoenix, the White Tank mountains and some other mountains we went back to the
Randels' house to hang out until dinner.

Jeremy and Casey with 3 of the 4 dogs...Kira, Hunter, and Chloe. The only name Riley said all week other than "Gah-net" was Chloe!
For dinner we went to Arriba Mexican Grill. Their t-shirts said "Don't Drink the Water...Drink Margaritas!" It was awesome food. Riley's cheese was larger than a dinner plate and he ate over half of it! I enjoyed Carne Azada and Jeremy had enchiladas.

I feel blessed to have met up with Casey in college. It has been close to 5 years since we had seen each other and we just all picked up right where we left off! She and her family were so gracious to us showing us all around and taking time out of their normal routines for us!
Last night photos at Arriba's:


No comments:
Post a Comment