Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wrong Address!?!

Well today God used the mailman to lead me to a new friend! A package was delivered to 127 Darmondale instead of 827 Wells Point! Coincidence? I think not! So our neighbor from Darmondale brought the package to us and after meeting her she began to tell me about a program called MOPS. It is a group for Moms of preschoolers that meets at First North on Tuesday mornings twice a month. They also do Mother's Night Out and playdates, etc. We discussed what an awkward time being a new Mom is and how you lose and gain friends. Needless to say, I believe God let our package be delivered to her house on purpose so that not only could I make a new friend in her but hopefully some new friends at MOPS because pretty much every other Tuesday just so HAPPENS to be the day I'm off of work! And also while we were talking I found out that there are alot of young children on her street and they meet in the cul-de-sac around 3:30 or 4 on sunny days to play so now I'll just start walking Riley up their street around that time since our street has all older kids! Another conincidence? I doubt it...probably yet another God Thing!

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I definitely know what you mean about the friends thing :) So happy for you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess we all just start to "grow" at different paces...spiritually and just in everyday life. I'm kind of "done" with the hurt feels and moving on to waiting to see what God has in store. Have you heard of MOPS before? If not, check out the website for this one....www.firstnorthmops.org It might be a neat thing to start at your church!

    ReplyDelete