Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sisters

In life I have basically always had bad luck in finding faithful, loyal, true friends. Don't get me wrong I have a lot of friends and acquaintances. However, the one person who remains solid and true is the dearest person to me of all. She is way more than any friend could ever be, she is my SISTER. Like any sibling relationship we have our ups and downs and still occasionally even get mad at each other. But we always get over it and when it comes down to it, other than my husband, Jeremy, she's the closest person to me!
She has blonde hair; I have brown. She has blue eyes; I have brown. She's tall and slender; I am short and not slender. She is bold and speaks her mind when necessary; I am way too sensitive. She is often quiet; I don't stop talking. She tans really easily; I burn now. In so many ways we are opposites but we share the common bond of sisterhood.
When I'm happy, excited, sad, upset, stressed, or need reassurance, she's the first person I call. She is the one person I talk to almost everyday. I feel blessed to have such a strong, special person in my life that is not just a friend but even more than a friend could be, she's MY sister! Happy Birthday to my dearest Sissy, Carly!

No comments:

Post a Comment