Thursday, April 14, 2011
Waiting, Waiting, Waiting
I believe our second son, Reid, is going to give us a run for our money! This pregnancy has been so different from Riley's pregnancy. Riley didn't kick a whole lot and is a laid back child. He only weighed 6 lb 3oz at birth. Reid kicks all the time and is already a good whopping 8 lbs and we're only at 37 weeks! Due to my difficult delivery and recovery with Riley, we have a c-section scheduled for Wed, April 27th at 9 a.m. However, I have progressed to dilating to a 3 so the doctors believe I will either go into labor or my water will break on its own anyday. Since I've started to have frequent headaches and my blood pressure is starting to rise, the doctor decided to write me out of work yesterday. I am so relieved by that because being a pharmacist, mother to a toddler, wife to an accountant during tax season, and carrying a 37 week baby that is measuring at more like 39-40 weeks along with some extra (and heavy) fluid was getting to be a bit much! So I'm just napping, watching TV, and catching up on some reading while waiting for little Reid to arrive! And I'm blessed to have our sweet dog Garnet by my side every step of the way...usually snoring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment