I just can't believe it has already been 5 years since I married my best friend!! I must say it has been a roller coaster for sure. That first year was kind of tough getting adjusted to living with a man. And owning our first home 7 months into marriage was alot of fun too. Then a year and a half into our marriage we decided to get a puppy, our sweet Garnet. We thought potty training and dealing with a puppy was hard work...little did we know how it was preparing us for a child. 3 years into our marriage we had our first child, our son Riley. We matured alot that year as we learned about parenting! Now at 5 years we begin to wonder if we're ready for Riley to have a sibling or not.
5 years later I love Jeremy at least 5 times more deeply than the day we married. He has shaped into such an honorable, hard working, devoted, loving husband. He not only does the yard wark but he also does our laundry too. And he's known for having the dishwasher unloaded before I walk in the door to cook dinner. He'll also rotate washing dishes frequently. I always knew Jeremy would be a good dad one day but I had no idea he'd be the best daddy I know! He helps with Riley in so many ways, from usually giving baths, putting Riley down at night, feeding Riley while I cook. We are truly a team and I am loving every minute of our journey! He balances me out in so many ways and I'm so blessed to call him MY Hubby! I love you Jeremy Brent Register!
So sweet!! It is so nice to have a husband that helps out! :)
ReplyDelete